As the Government works towards Making Tax Digital, it’s vital that your business moves to become cloud based, if it isn’t already.
The benefits are numerous; it’s safer, secure, and will save you time and money. And it’s easier for your clients to keep on top of their finances, making your job a lot easier. We understand the challenges accountants face every day, and our cloud based accounting solution is the perfect fit for your business
- IT Plans designed just for you so that you only pay for what you need and one payment each month to suit your budget
- Confidence that all data is kept securely, and can be restored in the event of a disaster
- Support on hand 24/7, and guaranteed access to the latest systems and technology
- Faster connectivity, keeping you going whenever and wherever you operate your business from
- Reduced admin time, better productivity for you and your staff allowing you to focus on business growth and success
- Keep your clients’ data secure - You handle a lot of sensitive information, and it’s vital your clients can trust that it’s kept in safe hands. Storing your data in the cloud is one of the most secure data options you will find, so don’t do your clients a disservice by leaving their data open to the threat of an attack.
- Allow real-time access - Keeping accounts data updated allows for more accurate forecasting and budgeting. Cloud based software links to your clients’ bank accounts, so you can both keep on top of what’s going out and what’s due to come in. One of the biggest failures of businesses is cash flow, so don’t let that be your client's downfall.
- Give you a whole IT department to hand - We know that as a business you don’t have the resources to have an IT expert in-house, monitoring, upgrading and keeping on top of maintenance and generally making sure you can keep operating. The good news is that you don’t have to. Using Host My Office means you get a whole team at your fingertips, working away in the background, so that you don’t have to even think about whether or not you need to budget for upgrades, protect a computer server, or pay an additional employee. We handle all those stresses for you.
- Give you the opportunity to focus on the important things - With the development of technology, more businesses are tempted to go it alone and manage their finances online. However, what they lack is the support, guidance and tax advice that only comes from an accountant. That’s what you’ve trained all those years for, so taking the admin out of the equation allows you to develop those relationships with your clients and give them the added benefit they are looking for from an accountant.
- Allow more face to face time with your team and with your clients. Cloud based software gives you the option to build a fully functioning flexible team working wherever they are. So they aren’t chained to the desk, but are free to network, meet clients, and help you grow your business. Spend more time with your team, whether in person or through online telephony technology. Get them working with you and your business will benefit as a result.
Find Out More...
Businesses of all sizes can benefit from professional IT support and guidance. To see how we could work together, get in touch today.
Call us to talk to one of our experienced IT Consultants
Download our free factsheets